SOLD FOR 154% OF ASKING PRICE IN 1 DAY
17 Frankdale Avenue
17 Frankdale Avenue
Welcome to your slice of paradise
To be frank, only a fool could resist this charming Frankdale Avenue home!
Welcome to your slice of paradise minutes from Greenwood Station! A foyer leads to a bright breakfast area and designer kitchen complete with custom light fixtures, a bold red backsplash, and every built-in appliance your inner chef can dream of. Pour yourself a drink at the built-in bar sink and sit by the fire in the big-yet-cozy living room. Meals will never be the same in the dining room with antique doors and custom sliding backyard door.
Upstairs find three large bedrooms with vaulted ceilings and two bathrooms, including an air tub. A built-in garage, luscious backyard, and basement unit for income round off this Frankin’ beautiful home!
Existing: main kitchen appliances (Miele venthood, gas stovetop, dishwasher, oven and steam oven; Liebherr refrigerator) basement kitchen appliances (fridge, stove, venthood); Bosch stacked washer and dryer, electrical light fixtures, window coverings, teak wet bar in living room, mirrors (dining room, living room, bathrooms); TV; Bose built-in audio/visual system; stainless steel gas BBQ with rotisserie and cover; central vacuum and accessories; Easy-go electric snow blower and leaf blower; cast aluminum patio furniture and Tuuci umbrella; shelving units in garage; gas burner & equipment; tankless hot water heater, central air conditioner.
Updates & Features
- Hardwood floors throughout the main floor
- Gas fireplace in living room on slate feature wall, vintage teak wet bar with Kohler serpentine sink
- Main kitchen with Poggenpohl cabinetry, Miele venthood, gas stovetop, dishwasher, oven and steam oven, Liebherr refrigerator, custom lighting, and Murano glass backsplash
- Antique doors leading to the dining room
- Floor-to-ceiling sliding door leading to the backyard deck
- Custom industrial style open staircase with solid oak treads
- Warm and quiet cork floor and dramatic Cathedral ceilings throughout upper level
- Principal bedroom with wall-to-wall closet system and ensuite 5-piece bath including air tub, bidet, radiant heated floor, Velux operable skylight, and Murano glass pendant lights
- 3-piece main bathroom with glass shower enclosure, body sprays, radiant heated floor, and Velux operable skylight
- Bosch ventless stacked washer and dryer
- Separate entrance to basement suite with full kitchen (stove, fridge, venthood), tons of storage, Murphy double bed, broadloom throughout, and 4-piece bath with tiled floor
- High-efficiency furnace, tankless hot water heater, and central air conditioner (2010)
- Newer windows (2016)
- Velux operable skylights with remote controls (3) (2006)
- 200 AMP electrical panel
- Electrolux central vacuum system with accessories
- 46” Panasonic flat-screen TV with articulating bracket, Bose lifestyle audio/visual system, and built-in surround sound (5 speakers)
- Interlocking brick walkways
- Landscaped oasis in the backyard with water feature, hardwired landscape lighting, patio furniture, and Tucci umbrella
- Crown Verity stainless steel BBQ with gas hookup
By the Numbers
Taxes 5181.39 (2021)
Lot size 16.99 x 104.83 feet
About the Home
Basement apartment with separate entrance
Attached garage (1)
and private drive (2)
More to Know
Separate laundry room
17 Frankdale Avenue
|Main||Kitchen||3.94 x 6.15 feet||Hardwood floor, stainless steel appliances, modern kitchen|
|Main||Breakfast||2.74 x 2.97 feet||Hardwood floor, large window, combined with kitchen|
|Main||Living room||3.94 x 4.65 feet||Hardwood floor, fireplace, bar sink|
|Main||Dining room||3.94 x 2.18 feet||Hardwood floor, walk-out to yard, Colonial doors|
|2nd||Primary bedroom||3.99 x 4.27 feet||Vaulted ceiling, large closet, large window|
|2nd||Second bedroom||2.95 x 3.30 feet||Large closet, large window, vaulted ceiling|
|2nd||Third bedroom||3.89 x 3.53 feet||Large closet, large window, vaulted ceiling|
|Lower||Laundry room||Separate room, concrete floor|
|Lower||Recreation room||3.81 x 6.83 feet||Separate room, window, galley kitchen|
17 Frankdale Avenue
Meet the neighbours
The neighbourhood.An abundance of parks, schools, and amenities have led young families to flock to the Danforth neighbourhood, making this a vibrant neighbouhood conveniently a few minutes’ drive to the core of the city. Although this east end area of Toronto has grown exponentially in the past twenty years, the small-town friendliness that has been a Danforth trademark since its formation still remains.
Danforth is well known for its colourful array of fruit markets, bakeries, coffee shops, clothing and accessory stores, and Toronto’s best selection of Greek restaurants on the Danforth. You can walk to Todmorden Mills Park and Heritage Site, which features restored 19th-century buildings and a beautiful wildflower preserve. It offers a natural, historic, and cultural cross-section of Toronto through the decades.
There’s never a dull moment in this family-friendly neighbourhood, with several community centres offering free recreation programs and events. Year-round activities span from ice skating at Riverdale Park to indoor swims at the East York Community Centre to outdoor swims and impromptu baseball games at Stan Wadlow Park to tennis at The East York Tennis Club.
Transit.17 Frankdale Avenue is just a few blocks to Donlands Station on Line 2, and has access to numerous bus routes, including 56 Leaside, 62 Mortimer, 31 Greenwood, and 22 Coxwell. As well, the 506 Carlton streetcar, which runs overnight, is only a few blocks south.
Public Schools Catchment.R. H. McGregor Elementary School (GR. JK-05), 555 Mortimer Avenue.
Cosburn Middle School (GR. 06-08), 520 Cosburn Avenue.
East York Collegiate Institute (GR. 09-12), 650 Cosburn Avenue.
Catholic Schools Catchment.Holy Cross Catholic School (GR. JK-08), 299A Donlands Avenue.
St. Patrick Catholic Secondary School (GR. 09-12), 49 Felstead Avenue.
Tell Me More About 17 Frankdale Avenue
with Royal LePage Connect Realty
311 Roncesvalles Avenue
Toronto, Ontario M6R 2M6
416 588 8248 office